Commander Ag-Quip offers a range of race gate options to improve the efficiency & safety of your sheep handling work in your sheep yards.
Tumble Swing Gates
- Typically used in the middle of work race.
- Gate rolls out and folds flat against work race out of handlers way.
- Easy to use especially if the race is full as the area does not need to be cleared before opening.
- Vertical rails prevent injury of sheep.
Guillotine Gates (Cable Operation)
- Allows operator to open and close pens easily & from anywhere in the race.
- Allows gate to be suspended above sheep as they move through.
- Ideal for operations with limited staff as it saves time and walking.
- Can be held opened or closed.
Swing Race Gate
- Standard gates used at the start and end of the drenching race.
- Easy to operate.
- Standard with a chain latch.
- Optional spring-latch for easy opening.