Commander Ag-Quip's Australian Made Stud Manager panels are used in all our permanent sheep yard designs. Using quality Australian oval rail steel, these panels offer excellent strength and longevity.
- Stud manager panels are our premium range, using 76x40 oval rail on the top rain for added strength and 53x35 oval rail on the bottom five rails.
- Each panel has a 76mm OD round post on one end and a short 50x50 square post on the other. Only the round post is cemented into the ground, and the other is joined to the next post by a heavy-duty clamping system.
- All gates are hinged on a nylon hinge bush, proven to be trouble-free and corrosion-free.
- The standard panel height is 1050mm, with the 950mm panels installed with 100mm clearance off the ground.
- Sheeted/blind panels are used in the lead up to drafting and drenching races for optimal sheep flow.
- Reduces visibility of the working areas & staff, stops sheep balking.
- Used after drafting module or in the race to provide provision for scales, handlers and auto drafters.
- Easy to remove and set up.
- Commander Ag-Quip's simple pin-together design offers quick and secure panel connection.