Commander Ag-Quip's Shearing Sheds incorporate slide swing and guillotine gates wherever possible for improved sheep flow and reduced labour for penning up.
Slide Swing Gate Advantages
- Slide swing gates offer flexibility in moving sheep between pens and through Commander Ag-Quip's Shearing Sheds.
- These unique gate configurations enable you to force sheep with its 270-degree rotation and then slide the gate back through the hinge to avoid the gate getting caught behind sheep in a full pen.
- All gates are fitted with a steel chain latch for secure pen holding.
Guillotine Gate AdvantagesThe guillotine gate can be used in the shearing shed holding pens; the benefits are that the gate can be operated from a distance.
- Raised gate when opened allows for gate to be easily opened when pens are full.
- Allows operator to open and close pens easily
- Allows gate to be suspended above sheep as they move through
- Ideal for operations with limited staff as it saves time and walking
- Can be held opened or closed